Summarize and humanize this content to 2000 words in 6 paragraphs in EnglishA stern-faced Prince Andrew has been spotted out riding in Windsor after a week in which his accuser Virginia Giuffre dominated headlines when she claimed she had ‘four days to live’ following a bus crash.The disgraced Duke of York, 65, was seen with a female companion on his weekly ride appearing somewhat distracted while dressed all in navy blue.It comes after Ms Giuffre, 41, took to social media to claim she had severe injuries and just days to live after a crash in Australia.Ms Giuffre, who won a multimillion-pound payout from Prince Andrew after claiming she was trafficked to have sex with him at the age of 17, told her Instagram followers on Sunday that she only had ‘four days to live’ after suffering kidney failure in the crash.’I won’t bore anyone with the details but I think it important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110km as we were slowing for a turn that no matter what your car is made of it might as well be a tin can,’ she wrote in the post.She later said via a spokesperson that the photograph of her with a bruised face and the accompanying post had been posted on Instagram ‘in error’, and was only supposed to be available on her private Facebook account.  A stern-faced Prince Andrew has been spotted out riding in Windsor after a week in which his accuser Virginia Giuffre dominated headlines when she claimed she had ‘four days to live’ following a bus crash The prince appeared somewhat distracted as he embarked on his weekend ride around Windsor Virginia Giuffre posted a selfie to Instagram alongside a message that claimed she had ‘four days to live’ and kidney failureThe bus driver at the heart of the story, Ross Munns, was quick to dispute Ms Giuffre’s account, saying that the crash happened after he had followed a slow-moving white car for three kilometres before deciding to overtake when it went under 75kmh.The crash, which happened on Monday last week, involved a small white Toyota Highlander, driven by a 71-year-old woman who he believed to be Ms Giuffre’s carer.Mr Munns said that he had about 29 children still on board as he began his manoeuvre only for the car to suddenly start turning right in front of him to get into a rural property north of Perth, Western Australia.Describing Ms Giuffre’s claims and the circumstances of the crash, he said: ‘It’s just all blown out of proportion and I know what happened. I didn’t even see her in the car.’ Regardless of the facts of the crash, the events have firmly put Ms Giuffre back in the international spotlight, making an uncomfortable situation for the royal prince.Andrew was previously forced to pay out a settlement reportedly worth millions of pounds after Ms Giuffre alleged that paedophile Jeffrey Epstein trafficked her across the world to have sex with the prince when she was just 17. The Duke’s week was made even worse after new court documents were released in the Chinese spy scandal involving him. It was previously revealed he had a business relationship with Yang Tengbo, an alleged Chinese agent the government was concerned was trying to exert influence over the prince.  Regardless of the facts of the crash, the events have firmly put Ms Giuffre back in the international spotlight, making an uncomfortable situation for the royal prince (pictured) The now-infamous photo of Prince Andrew, his accuser Virginia Giuffre and Jeffrey Epstein’s close confidante Ghislaine Maxwell in Maxwell’s London townhouse  The crash, which happened on Monday last week at Neergabby (pictured), involved a small white Toyota Highlander, driven by a 71-year-old woman who he believed to be Ms Giuffre’s carerDocuments previously released in the case show close aide to Andrew Dominic Hampshire had thanked Yang for standing by Andrew following his 2019 Newsnight interview over his relationship with late billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.But this week it was revealed that the pair were so close Yang – who has been accused of spying for the Chinese Communist Party – was twice invited to meetings with the King himself. A witness statement penned by Mr Hampshire in support of Yang revealed there were two meetings with Charles between December 2023 and May last year.Mr Hampshire, the duke and the King discussed ‘what the Duke can do moving forwards in a way that is acceptable to His Majesty’ after his business opportunities dried up following disclosures about his relationship with billionaire Epstein.Yang was also invited to Andrew’s 60th birthday party and was integral in launching the duke’s Dragons Den-style investment roadshow, Pitch@Palace, in China.In February 2023, Yang was ‘off-boarded’ from a flight from Beijing to London and told he would be banned from the UK because of suspicions that he was an agent for the Chinese state. That decision was confirmed the following month by then Home Secretary Suella Braverman.Yang Tengbo says claims he is a spy are ‘entirely unfounded’.A Buckingham Palace spokesman said this week: ‘While His Majesty met with The Duke and his adviser to hear outline proposals for independent funding over the past year, the individual known as H6 was not mentioned at any time or in any way as part of these discussions.’This is a breaking news story and is being updated. 

Share.