Summarize and humanize this content to 2000 words in 6 paragraphs in EnglishJeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre had moved out of her extravagant beachside mansion in a lovesplit with her Australian husband of 22 years, before the firestorm that erupted this week when she said she was on her deathbed after a bus crash.Giuffre and her martial arts instructor partner Robert bought the sprawling six-bedroom home in Perth’s seaside suburb of Ocean Reef, Western Australia, for $1.9million in November 2020.The couple snapped it up just one year after Giuffre pocketed a reported six-figure fee for her exclusive TV interview with Nine Network’s Tara Brown about her sex abuse allegations against Prince Andrew.Giuffre told Nine’s 60 Minutes Australia program about her life as Jeffrey Epstein’s sex slave, and described in detail how she was ‘trafficked’ to the Duke of York when she was 17.At the time of the story, broadcast just three months after Epstein was found dead in his cell at New York’s Metropolitan Correction Centre, Giuffre had been living with her family on the outskirts of Cairns in far north Queensland. But she moved west with her husband and children the following year, to start a new life away from the spotlight as she prepared to launch a civil lawsuit against Prince Andrew, alleging she was coerced into having sex with the royal as a minor. The family soon picked up the circa-1990 new-build which boasted six bedrooms, and bathrooms across its two stories along with a self-contained ‘granny flat’ and ‘breathtaking’ ocean views. ‘Quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac location just one street back from the Indian Ocean, close to parks, schools, shopping and Ocean Reef Boat Harbour,’ the advert boasted. Virginia Giuffre moved to Western Australia to start a new life four years ago after speaking out about her experiences with Jeffrey and Prince Andrew on Nine’s 60 Minutes The couple snapped up the $1.9million seaside mansion with unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean, just a half-hour drive north of Perth’s bustling CBDThe expansive home also came with ‘a massive parent’s retreat’ and ‘a deluxe upper-level master ensemble with balcony access, a huge walk-in robe and a sizeable fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – with a bubbling spa with sea views’.'[It also has a] giant tiled balcony at the rear with an awesome 180-degree ocean panorama stretching from Rockingham to Two Rocks and with Rottnest Island in between,’ its online sales campaign added. ‘A shimmering rear below-ground solar-heated concrete swimming pool – along with an exquisite panoramic seascape.’And an outdoor entertaining underneath both a lined alfresco and a cedar-lined English-thatch gazebo with sprawling views all the way to Fremantle.’The family moved into the home after settling on the sale in January 2021, before Giuffre filed her claim against the Duke of York in New York on August 9 that year.In the lawsuit, she alleged Andrew sexually abused her at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion and a number of other locations when she was 17 years old. She also accused the Duke of refusing to engage with her legal team or explore alternative methods to resolve the dispute. The Duke of York vigorously denied her allegations – while Buckingham Palace labelled her claims ‘false and without foundation’ – and Prince Andrew spent six months fighting to have her legal case dismissed. Virginia was living in the six-bedroom home with her husband and children while preparing her landmark civil lawsuit against the Duke of York The sprawling mansion was built in 1990 and features a gleaming marble cocktail bar His last-ditch legal challenge failed in January 2022, when U.S. judge Lewis Kaplan ruled that the sexual abuse lawsuit could proceed.Prince Andrew reached an out-of-court settlement with Giuffre the following month.The confidential deal, reportedly worth $20million, is understood to include a statement expressing regret for his connection to Epstein, but no admission of any wrongdoing or apology. It is understood Giuffre split with her husband after a major family bust-up this year and has moved out of their home, which remains in his name, and spent the past few months living on a rural retreat outside of Perth. Giuffre made headlines again this week after posted a photograph on Instagram on Sunday night, allegedly from her hospital bed, claiming she had just four days left to live.The 41-year-old said her car had been hit by a school bus travelling at 110km/h which had left her with kidney failure, and doctors had told her she would be dead within days.A spokesman for Giuffre admitted on Wednesday that she had ‘made a mistake’ and had not intended to publish the post publicly. Medical sources have said she does not just have days to live. Giuffre, 41, posted on Instagram about the crash on March 24 The famous photograph of the-then Virginia Roberts and Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell that led to the royal’s downfall and the reported $20million payoutHer estranged husband was listed at a Perth magistrates court in February for allegedly ‘providing inadequate storage facility for firearms’.They now appear to be locked in a messy tug of love over their teenage son and daughter in the wake of the lovesplit.Two days before the car crash, Giuffre posted a sun-dappled picture of her children on a beach on March 22, accompanied by an apparent desperate plea to see them.’My beautiful babies have no clue how much I love them and they’re being poisoned with lies,’ she posted.’I miss them so very much. I have been through hell and back in my 41 years but this is incredibly hurting me worse than anything else.’Hurt me, abuse me but don’t take my babies. My heart is shattered and every day that passes my sadness only deepens.’In the post from hospital a week later, she added: ‘I’ve gone into kidney renal failure, they’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology.’I’m ready to go, just not until I see my babies one last time. My heart is shattered and every day that passes my sadness only deepens.’ Virginia Giuffre is estranged from husband of 22 years Robert (above the couple in 2019) Giuffre met her future husband when she was just 19 while training as a masseuse in Thailand.The course had been paid for by the Epstein, who had sex trafficked Giuffre with his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.On Tuesday, Western Australia Police revealed Giuffre was a passenger in a car involved in a ‘minor collision’ with a bus in Neergabby, 80km north of Perth, on March 24, and no-one had been injured. Police said the collision was ‘reported by the bus driver the following day. The car sustained approximately $2000 worth of damage’.’We have no report of any serious injuries,’ Acting Western Australian Police Commissioner Kylie Whiteley said.Giuffre is understood to have been treated at a local health centre afterwards for a pre-existing condition and released.She later checked into another hospital in the early hours of Tuesday, after the disturbing Instagram post – which appeared to show her badly bruised – went public.Giuffre rescinded the ‘deathbed’ farewell claims via a spokesperson on Wednesday and said she mistakenly posted them to her public Instagram page.Daily Mail Australia is not suggesting Ms Giuffre made the incident up or exaggerated it. Giuffre urged Prince Andrew to ‘stop with the lame excuses’ during her 60 Minutes interview five years ago after sources close to the royal claimed the photo of the two of them was fakeIn the 60 Minutes interview five years ago, Giuffre blasted Andrew, saying she is ‘sick of hearing his lame excuses’, after friends close to the royal claimed the now infamous photo of him posing with her as a teenager was fake. ‘This photo has been verified as an original and has since been given to the FBI and they’ve never contested that it’s a fake,’ she said in the interview. ‘I know it’s real and he needs to stop with all of these lame excuses, we’re sick of hearing it.’This is a real photo. That’s the very first time I met him.’Her comments came after Prince Andrew’s legal team cast doubt on the veracity photograph saying he has ‘absolutely no recollection’ of it being taken. Giuffre claimed she had sex with Andrew three times, once in London, another time at Epstein’s New York City mansion, and again at Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean.During one occasion she claimed about eight other young girls were also present.She said she did not have any conversations with Andrew beyond their alleged sexual encounters and described feeling ‘disgusted’ each time. Giuffre visited Epstein’s former Manhattan mansion with 60 Minutes reporter Tara Brown as part of the big budget Nine Network exclusive Giuffre (pictured in her youth) also used the interview to describe the moment she was recruited as a teen by Ghislaine Maxwell who told her she was looking to hire a masseuse ‘You’re not even acknowledged as being alive, or there, or important, or cared for. None of those human emotions were attached to me when I was trafficked to Prince Andrew.’There wasn’t one time that I was trafficked to any individual that I thought, “He’s an okay guy.” No.’I was always disgusted that there were so many people involved in this highly-organised sex trafficking operation.’Prince Andrew was been dragged into the allegations surrounding paedophile Jeffrey Epstein after Giuffre first claimed she had sex with him in a 2015 lawsuit which ended up being struck out by a US judge for being ‘immaterial and impertinent.’