Summarize and humanize this content to 2000 words in 6 paragraphs in English
By STEPHEN GIBBS and NICK WILSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA Published: 16:13 BST, 5 April 2025 | Updated: 16:15 BST, 5 April 2025

A model accused of assaulting her famous bodybuilder boyfriend during a late-night spat on a Sydney street has claimed it is all a big ‘misunderstanding’.Police allege Katherine Elise Johnston struck Ozcan Aytemiz in the head following a fiery argument on a suburban street in Sydney’s west in the early hours of March 21. Aytemiz – who rose to fame as a member of ‘Aesthetics Crew’ alongside its late founder Aziz ‘Zyzz’ Sergeyevich Shavershian – said the incident threatens to derail their wedding day just weeks away.Johnstone’s name appeared in a Sydney newspaper on Saturday after police charged her with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and she is set to appear in court next week.A teary Johnston told Daily Mail Australia the incident was blown out of proportion.’It’s really no one’s business, is it?’ she said. ‘Why is it anyone’s business? It’s a very personal court case. I’ve got two children. I don’t need this.’We’re trying to get to the bottom of this because it’s beyond a joke.’I’m so angry. I’m so upset.’ Katherine Johnstone has been accused of assaulting her fiancé during an argument, but they both claim it has been blown out of proportion  Well known Sydney bodybuilder Ozcan Aytemiz was allegedly hit in the head during the spat Johnstone said she was ‘very well aware’ that her partner had enjoyed a high profile because of his membership with Aesthetic Crew. The group had been an internet sensation before ‘Zyzz’ died of a heart attack in Thailand in 2011, but Aytemiz continued to have a cult following afterwards and still have more than thousands of followers on social media.Aytemiz claimed he had actually suffered the wound to his head while getting out of a car.’This is pretty much a big understanding. The information is kind of wrong,’ he said.’At the time, when I got out of the car I actually hit my head on the car roof. They (police) thought it was her but it wasn’t actually her.’Aytemiz said that he was also concerned about any adverse publicity ahead of his looming wedding.’For her family and my family it would just be a big issue between everyone because we’re going to be getting married in a month or so,’ he said.Police allege the incident occurred outside a home on Sydney Street, North Strathfield shortly before 2am on Friday, March 21.  The Aesthetics Crew was an internet sensation in the 2000s (pictured)  Ms Johnstone is set to front court next week, just a month out from the pair’s wedding Aytemiz said he hit his head getting out of a car’Officers attached to Burwood Police Area Command attended and were told a 35-year-old man was allegedly assaulted by a 33-year-old woman during an argument,’ a spokesperson said.’The 35-year-old man sustained a minor injury to his head.’The woman was arrested and taken to Burwood Police Station, where she was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm (DV).’
Advertisement

Share or comment on this article:
Model who allegedly assaulted her bodybuilder boyfriend during a heated late-night argument breaks her silence: ‘We’re trying to get to the bottom of this’

Share.
Exit mobile version